One of my 2014 resolutions was to get back to my blog so here I am after 8 months absence. *pats self on the back*
However, I don’t consider this goal met until I become a consistent poster….. so I’ve got a long way to go.
In the spirit of resolutions, the new year, and fresh starts, I wanted to share a few other goals I’ve set for myself this year:
- Attain a Project Management certificate in AGILE
- Continually improve my writing (regular blogging is a great way to do this!) and product quality work.
- Develop truly strategic email campaigns.
- Visit 3 new places. I’ve got a couple in the pipeline already, perhaps I should up this to 5!
- Run a race every 2 months.
- Set retirement fund goals.
- Make new friends but keep the old.
- Take care of myself. Sleep more. Eat right. Regular doctor checkups. Drink lots of water. Stay relaxed.
- Seek out adventure and new experiences every day.
- Be grateful.
I think that’s enough for now! There are always more to add but I’ll see how many of these I can cross off my list.